PRODUCT OF THE MONTH – ESBE ACTUATOR SERIES 90
If we turn the history backwards and stop at the end of the 1970s, there was a series of actuators at ESBE called series 80. Through a further development of these, series 90 emerged in 1999. In addition to the new technology inside the actuator, there was another detail that saw the light of day, namely the red dividing line. A design that has become a signature for ESBE’s actuators.
As long as the history of the product is, just as powerful and reliable are the actuators in series 90.
The actuators in series 90 work perfectly together with valves that require greater torque. ESBE’s shunt valves series 3F and 4F are, for example, superb work team members.
Powerful ESBE series 90
ESBE’s actuators series 90 are available in three different designs. Choose between actuators with 2-point or 3-point signal or series 90 proportional. Read more about the different models in the product presentations.
• Adjustable operating range
• For valve size up to DN150
• Perfect partner for ESBE’s shunt valves type F
• Can be used for both 2-point, 3-point and proportional control signal
• Built-in relay (actuator with 2-point signal)
• Easy manual operation by button and lever