- Superb regulation for best double mixing performance up to 6 bar (PN6).
- Special version for assembling direct on the boiler.
- Compact, and easy to install on boilers.
- Long lasting and high durability.
- Perfect match between the valve and ESBE actuators.
Series T are 4-way valves for factory assembly on boilers and is suitable for double mixing operation up to 6 bar. The valves are made of high-performing cast iron allowing use in boiler installations. The T series is available in DN20-25 and comes with one type of connection. The valve is perfectly combined with ESBE actuators and controllers.
T, Internal thread
|Art.no.||Reference||DN||Kvs||Connection||A [mm]||B [mm]||C [mm]||D [mm]||E [mm]||F [mm]||G [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|11300900||T 20||20||8||Rp ¾"||80||115||39||76||20||35||86||2,7|
|Operation angle:||90 °|
|Torque, max.:||5 Nm|
|Leakrate in % of flow:||max. 1,5|
|Connections:||Internal thread (Rp), EN 10226-1|
PED 2014/68/EU, article 4.3
|Media temperature, max.:||+110 °C|
|Media temperature, min.:||-10 °C|
|Material, Valve body:||Cast iron, EN-JL 1030|
|Material, Slide/Spindle:||Brass, CW 614N|
|Material, Cover plate:||Zinc|
Accessories and Spare Parts